One of the strategic priorities of enterprise development ensuring the high level of quality values is upgrading. The introduced technologies and equipment are prevaluated not only for the efficiency but also for environmental impact at the enterprise. JSC Solikamskbumprom gives preference to the best available technologies (BAT), which allow our company first to agree with the technical development level of world newsprint producers, second, to reduce consumption of natural resources, used for paper production and environmental impact. While making the solution concerning the introduction of many kind of equipment, special attention is paid to the automation level.
Some projects of JSC Solikamskbumprom are unique and covered by patents of Russian Federation.
In 2007 the first stage of “Development program of JSC Solikamskbumprom for 2005-2011” was completed. The investments into this project, including power generation and logging amount 4 billion rubles. As a result the production rate of four paper making machines was increased up to 600 thousand ton a year and the TMP production raised too. The quality parameters of newsprint were improved also.
Father more due to purchasing of timber logging machines («John Deere», «Tigercat») the harvesting is becoming higher.
Almost all measures of first stage development program are recourse-saving and provide the reduction of environmental impact.
1. Upgrading of paper making machines № 1,2,3,4 ( by companies «Metso Paper» и «Voith»).
2. Modernization of thermo-mechanical pulp production ,TMP - line № 1 (equipment delivered by ANDRITZ AG).
3. Replacement of old refiners on ground wood production line (equipment of company Andritz).
4. Upgrading of winder for paper making machine № 1(equipment of «Metso Paper»).
5. Installation of rewinder at production unit № 2 (equipment of company «Restatic»).
6. Installation the post-refining of thermo-mechanical pulp equipment -TMP-2 («Metso Paper»).
7. Mounting of sulfite cellulose line at low consistency on production units №2 and №3. (equipment of company «Metso Paper»).
8. Construction works of Save-all project at PM №1 (equipment «Metso Paper»).
9. Installation of vacuum chargers instead of vacuum pumps on paper making machines № 1 and №2 («MAN Turbo»).
10. Erection of equipment for ground wood bleaching ( «FMW»)
11. Mounting of sludge dewatering equipment at the sewage disposal plant - screw press №2 («Andritz»).
12. Erection of the automation control system and the station of biological waste water treatment (1 and 2 stages of project)