Quality and environmental policy and targets
Quality and environmental policy of JSC “Solikamskbumprom”
JSC “Solikamskbumprom” is a modern, dynamically developing enterprise. It is one of the leading manufacturers in Russia and Europe producing newsprint of international standard.
The main strategic purpose of the company`s activity is meeting customers requirements by production of competitive product while reducing adverse environmental impact.
To achieve the intended purpose and to hold the reputation of reliable supplier the following is necessary:
- Further increase of production efficiency in terms of technical improvement and application of advanced technologies.
- Provision with required and sufficient resources to resolve quality and environmental issues.
- Appropriate and timely fulfillment of entered contractual obligations.
- Implementation and improvement of Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Involving all employees of the company into the process of quality management and motivation their commitment to the high quality of production activity.
- Meeting environmental legislative and statutory requirements related to the activity of the company.
- Rational use of raw material and natural resources.
- Systematic control and analysis of environmental impact.
- Planning based on the review of environmental activity of the company.
- Continuous personal training and raising the level of skills.
- Top management review of the effectiveness of Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Open dialogue with the authorities, public, customers and suppliers to get them communicated on environmental problems.
Top management of JSC “Solikamskbumprom” assumes the liability for Policy realization and is committed to ensure its comprehension and to give support to all employees of the company in the purpose achievement.
President of JSC “Solikamskbumprom” V.I. Baranov
Quality and environmental targets of JSC “Solikamskbumprom” for 2004-2005
President of JSC “Solikamskbumprom” V.I.Baranov
- Improve the process of newsprint production at the paper machines №1 and №2 to increase linting resistance of paper surface by 1%.
- Improve the quality of paper components by post-refining, increase freeness degree not less than by 5º SR and reduction of stock freeness by 7 ml according to Canadian standard.
- Develop and implement quality and environmental management system, bring it to correspondence with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001: 1996 and approve it. Provide sufficient resources for the improvement of management system.
- Organization and holding conference devoted to environmental protection in pulp and paper industry in December 2004 and seminar on the development and implementation the system of process regulation based on the best available technologies in March 2005.
- Realization the personnel training program and raising qualification of 850 workers, 600 technicians, including training of 500 people on ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001: 1996.
- Increase the efficiency of sewage biological treatment by 2% for biological oxygen demand and by 10% for chemical oxygen through the replacement of aeration system in airtanks at sewage disposal plant and installation plane loading plant.
- Improve the operation of sewage disposal plant by biological treatment monitoring and control. Decrease the water pollution by 700t.
- Reduce the water consumption per unit of produced product by 30% through the upgrade of water treatment system and rational fresh water consumption at production units.
- Decrease rate consumption of wood by 1,5% by introduction RTS–method for TMP production.
- Increase the efficiency of heat power resources through the implementation of automation control system to trace their use by production units of the enterprise.
- Increase production of powdery lignosulphonates by 5% through improvement the system of liquor relief and treatment.
Количество показов: 3506
Возврат к списку